History of our school
Winmarleigh school was built in 1870 by John Wilson Patten MP, Lord Winmarleigh. It still serves the parish of St.Luke, Winmarleigh and all families living in the surrounding area.
The school building is largely Victorian in character with the addition of a modern infant classroom and toilet block. The site incorporates a large playground with extensive grassed and wooded area.