Minutes of the School Council Meeting held on
Wednesday 14th October
SCHOOL COUNCIL MEMBERS
Y6 - QUINN
Y5 - JESSICA
Y4 - FINLEY
Y3 - CALEB
Y2 - ANNIE
YR - SUMMER
Mrs. Alexander opened the meeting by asking the Council if they felt there was anything more that the teachers could do, to make sure that all the children feel happy and safe back at school.
Finley said that it would be better if there was no corona virus and we all agreed!
- More seats are needed on the conservatory decking - Mrs Alexander agreed to sort this out.
- The netting over the fish pond needs securing.
- The gate to the pond needs mending and the outside bannister to Class 2 needs tightening up.
- Further netting needs attaching to the new fence if we are going to keep hens - Caleb to write to Dan to ask him if he could do two hours work for us. Finley is going to ask his Nan if we can buy two hens from her. The School Council agreed to spend £30 to pay for the jobs to be done.
- Chosen Charity: The Council agreed that their chosen charity would be a local food bank and that they would re-introduce our Food Bank Friday box, to collect item. Mrs. A agreed to contact a local food bank.
- It was agreed that we would celebrate Diwali in November. Jessica and Annie are going to find find out research Diwali.
Date of the next meeting: Wednesday 21st October